Please use your back key to return to the page you were on
Medjet arranges transport for its members who are hospitalized more than 150 miles from their primary residence, either in the U.S. or abroad, to the hospital of their choice. The company utilizes a global fleet of authorized affiliates who provide medically equipped & staffed aircraft, permanently configured as mobile intensive care units. The services are completely bedside to bedside and inclusive of all medical care including ground transportation. Membership also includes ongoing monitoring of members’ medical condition, status communications & translation assistance for foreign medical reports. Mortal remains return is an inclusive component of Medjet membership.
What makes Medjet unique in comparison to standard travel/medical insurance, typical assistance plans or platinum card benefits?
Here are the key answers:
• Medjet arranges comprehensive medical evacuation and transport services to the member’s home hospital or hospital of their choice virtually anywhere in the world…NOT just to the “nearest appropriate hospital.”
• Medjet transport criteria does not have requirements stipulating critical or life-threatening illness or injury. The protected member merely requires inpatient status on return to the hospital setting of their choice.
• Medjet is an annual membership program with no monetary limit to its benefits. Domestic air-medical evacuation services normally average $20,000 to $35,000 while international transports can easily exceed $100,000. As a Medjet member, the membership fee is the only expenditure to the member and his or her organization for complete domestic and international protection. Medjet offers peace of mind for the protected party while likewise addressing the financial risk/liability of managing a distributed or global organization.
• Medjet has no health questions up to age 75 and no pre-existing condition exclusions.
• Medjet has no claim forms, co-payments, deductibles, subrogation or waiting periods.
Annual membership is applicable for parties that have a primary work or residence address in the
For additional information, click on http://www.medjet.com/JimBruner